My Other Business Experiments

Diposting oleh One Stop Blog Info | 22.12

Actually, I have more than one business to support my family's life.  Those businesses are really something for us.  Those give us much fresh money to our pocket every month.  But there is something which still make me bother with all of it, my business can't develop well.  It only run in same place month by month.  When I observed all of those, I found something new about it.

Every month me and my family get good income from my businesses.  From those, we usually spend much money just to buy something we didn't need to buy except for prestige and lifestyle. This thing become my business problem nowdays.  Just like I said above, all my businesses just run in the same place, I mean when I get one million from one business, I will accept with the same income month by month.  In fact, business must be growing and growing.

One day I remember with the lifestyle of the richect person in the world Warren Buffey.  He even doesn't have cell phone and computer in his life.  It is so different with us, who like to spend much money just to show who we are to other people.

I think I need to change my way of life by spending all the income to develop my business in order to be more progress and progress.

Wish me luck...

0 komentar